woensdag 13 januari 2010

Westerlingen revival-core

Yeah that's right, this is the hippest thing around right now "westerlingen revival-core" is the sound of 2010, everything you should listen to in the upcoming year. To be totally hip and in about what fits in the wr-core tag you should bookmark this and remind yourself to check it everyday. First of I have three announcements:

1. Happy New Year in a fashionable late but still kind way. Yes I know it's already half way into the first month, but better late then never is the motto that keeps this blog go round.

2. I'm posting again, proven by this (badly written) article. This means new reviews of mostly 2010-albums and some goodies from last year.

3. We are now running in English (no shit sherlock). I couldn't resist the fame and wide audience, I apologize for all the bad grammar and stupid mistakes just deal with it.

Get your scopes on chillwave, up and coming genre supported by all the hip blogs and pitchfork so you know it's good or atleast a trend. I hate the term but love the music, takes you back to the 80's in a nice laid back miami way. More on this and my yearlist(I love lists) of 2009, soon!

PS: Go listen Toro y Moi.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Volgers